Deviantart / Random Fakemon Dump

By Serpexnessie 26 Feb 2017 02:03

Member · 23 comments

So, basically I've pretty much given up on creating things for Tuxemon specifically (sorry!)

However, I have made (and am still making) a bunch of random fakemon if you guys want to use any. These include edited versions of most of my submissions here, and some brand new ones.

---

http://serpexnessie.deviantart.com/gall … Region-Dex

---

However, they only include frontsprites, have standard Pokemon typings and you'll have to cut out and resize the sprites to use them.

Last edited by Serpexnessie (26 Feb 2017 02:04)

By ShadowApex 26 Feb 2017 20:19

Lead Developer · 374 comments

Thanks for linking to these, they all look great! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your future sprites unrelated to Tuxemon. I'm sure there will be some of your other monsters that we'd love to include in Tuxemon.

The Tuxemon project will still be here in the future if you ever feel like coming back and contributing anything unique to the project.

Thanks again for your help and contributions to Tuxemon!

By tamashihoshi 7 Mar 2017 22:18

Champion · 251 comments
Serpexnessie wrote

So, basically I've pretty much given up on creating things for Tuxemon specifically (sorry!)
However, I have made (and am still making) a bunch of random fakemon if you guys want to use any. (...)
However, they only include frontsprites, have standard Pokemon typings and you'll have to cut out and resize the sprites to use them.

Thanks alot for your submissions so far!
If I felt like adding one of your fakemons to tuxemon and need to edit it.. should I contact you using deviantart (comment or note) or should I write you a mail?
I already saw a few fakemons which I like... if I find the time, I might do some backsprites probably ^^

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

By Serpexnessie 12 Mar 2017 22:13

Member · 23 comments
tamashihoshi wrote
Serpexnessie wrote

However, I have made (and am still making) a bunch of random fakemon if you guys want to use any. (...)

Thanks alot for your submissions so far!
If I felt like adding one of your fakemons to tuxemon and need to edit it.. should I contact you using deviantart (comment or note) or should I write you a mail?
I already saw a few fakemons which I like... if I find the time, I might do some backsprites probably ^^

You could probably contact me with deviantart, or add my skype (Serpexnessie) if you have one. Also, if you do make backsprites, I.. uhh, I'd like to use them for... something....

By Sanglorian 13 Mar 2017 00:24

Champion · 499 comments

These are really good! I've added some to the wiki, but I won't have time to add them all. If anyone else on the project wants to, please take a shot at uploading some of the others.