Hospital

By dulsi 19 Oct 2016 16:43

Member · 27 comments

I haven't played Pokemon so how do you typically interact with the hospital? Or if we are doing something different than Pokemon what is desired?

Is this going to be implemented in event scripts? Or should it be something like the PC?

By benneti 19 Oct 2016 20:18

Member · 38 comments

In Pokémon you go in there talk to joy (the nurse), the thingy next to her lights a light for yeach of your monsters then when she has your team it blinks or something like that and then you get them all back

By dulsi 10 Nov 2016 02:02

Member · 27 comments

You walk up to Joy. Press the button to talk. No message or anything from her? No cost or anything associated with healing? The thingy next to her lights up. No ability to move before the healing completes?

By xirsoi 10 Nov 2016 02:18

Champion · 66 comments

Joy will talk to you, ask if you want your pokemon healed. After you confirm the dialog ends, your movement is still restricted, an animation plays, she talks again saying it's all done, and you are free to go.

I'd link a gameplay video, but all i can find are glitch vids and creepypasta hmm

By benneti 11 Nov 2016 18:11

Member · 38 comments

all of the above, and yes no cost for hospitals in pokemon, only the stuff for healing on the go costs something in the stores.
Sorry if my first post was a bit short big_smile