Tamashi Contribs

By tamashihoshi 9 Sep 2016 18:20

Champion · 251 comments
bitcraft wrote

Wow what an improvement!  Nice work.  I'm wondering....  is it possible for it to start spinning while the 3 bands (stripes?) are fading in?

NO!!!

...ok fine.
HSMAOdL.gif

WVevFAH.gif
WIxQHyS.gif

(side note: the example animation is not 100% accurate. there was a mistake in the animation, i fixed that later. the front/back animation is correct. i was too lazy to correct the example animation.)

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

By tamashihoshi 12 Mar 2017 13:48

Champion · 251 comments

I kinda forgot to post this here.

A possible Swimming trainer:
pKaav6d.png

Same char in "less sexy":
XS7Vesp.png

Because it's so tiny, here in "easier to view":
DhduaVc.png

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

By tamashihoshi 12 Mar 2017 17:57

Champion · 251 comments

Some evil trainer guy:
xRErLm2.png

By Sanglorian 12 Mar 2017 23:37

Champion · 518 comments

That would make a great candidate for the Male Rival to our protagonist! Thank you Tamashi. That moves us one step closer to having all the trainer sprites that we need!

By tamashihoshi 13 Mar 2017 13:17

Champion · 251 comments
Sanglorian wrote

That would make a great candidate for the Male Rival to our protagonist! Thank you Tamashi. That moves us one step closer to having all the trainer sprites that we need!

Fun Fact: I was aiming for the male rival.. but I wasn't very sure with the result, so I threw it in here ^^'

By ShadowApex 15 Mar 2017 19:10

Lead Developer · 374 comments

Thanks again tamashi! I love the rival sprite. The swimming trainer is also great, and will definitely add more variety to the trainers you can encounter.

By tamashihoshi 16 Mar 2017 08:01

Champion · 251 comments

About the rival sprite:
I'd like to a add a few things to the rival actually!
But I need to know, where exactly the rival appears..

My idea is: If you meet the rival in the desert, he is wearing shades because of the sun. If you meet that guy in a colder region, he might wear a scarf or his jacket is closed...
I'd like to do this, because he looks more alive then. Instead of being stiff the same char, you would see changes when you meet him (without necessarily making him look stronger or anything)

By Sanglorian 17 Mar 2017 05:40

Champion · 518 comments

That's a clever idea! The plot page has a synopsis that shows that the Rival mostly turns up in buildings and cities - but we could always shift them to some of the routes. We have desert, cave, grassy and watery routes so far.