Ideas for the forum

By benneti 23 Feb 2016 13:02

Member · 38 comments

It would be nice, if we could add files directly on the  forum and if it was possible to select the page number on the bottom of the page, too.

By Sanglorian 23 Feb 2016 20:55

Champion · 491 comments

Hey benneti, anything you want to store you can upload to the wiki in ZIP format: tuxemon.referata.com/

By benneti 23 Feb 2016 20:58

Member · 38 comments

Oh thanks, the file in the Art direction thread i already uploaded to my old dropbox smile does this work with wiki.tuxemon.org, too?

By Sanglorian 24 Feb 2016 04:33

Champion · 491 comments

It does, but we'll be moving all the files from tuxemon.referata.com over to wiki.tuxemon.org, so I'd recommend putting them on the Referata site for now.

By benneti 24 Feb 2016 08:07

Member · 38 comments

Ah, OK, is there something i can help you with the transition?

By Sanglorian 24 Feb 2016 10:15

Champion · 491 comments

Thanks for the offer, but probably not at this stage. My hope is that the process can be automated.

By benneti 24 Feb 2016 13:33

Member · 38 comments

ok

By ShadowApex 25 Feb 2016 02:59

Lead Developer · 374 comments
benneti wrote

It would be nice, if we could add files directly on the  forum and if it was possible to select the page number on the bottom of the page, too.

The Tuxemon forums are powered by Luna. In order to add this functionality we would need to either find or write plugins to add that kind of functionality. As Sanglorian said, I think uploading images to the wiki is a great place for image hosting and we get the added benefit of those images having a revision history.